Institute of Health Professions Education & Research is constituent Institute of Khyber Medical University, Peshawar. IHPER announce admissions in Masters in Health Professions Education.
Joining MHPE program will help you become leading Health Professions/ Medical Education expert capable of addressing health professions education problems pertinent at global, regional, and national levels.
The program is spread over two years and consists of four semesters. The first three semesters are spread over six contact sessions that includes Educational Psychology, Teaching & learning, Curriculum, Assessment, Educational Research, Educational Leadership & Management followed by a Forth semester for Research Dissertation.
Also Read: List of KPK Medical Colleges
Eligibility Criteria for MHPE at KMU
The follow degree and their equivalent are eligible for admission in MHPE at KMU
- MBBS/BDS, MD or equivalent qualification recognized by PMC/PM&DC
- BS/MSc Nursing (Recognised by PNC)
- DPT/MSc Physiotherapy
- BS/MSc Paramedics
- MSc Psychology
- BS/MSc Prosthetic and orthotic sciences.
Computer literacy in MS Office and internet is Mandatory.
- Application form and bank deposit slip is available at KMU official Website. Also can be downloaded at the bottom of this post.
- A Bank receipt of Rs 3000/- (non-refundable) deposited in any MCB branch through prescribed online deposit slip should be enclosed with application form.
- Incomplete applications forms will not be entertained.
- University reserves the right to reject any or all applications or any other modifications at any time.
- Application forms along with original receipt should be submitted to 1st Floor, Academic Block, Institute of Health Professions Education & Research, Khyber Medical University, Phase-5, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
- Form Issuance Date: 31st May, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Form: 24th June, 2021
- Test and/or Interview for eligible candidates: 8th July, 2021
- Display of Merit List: 16th July, 2021
- Last Date of Fee Submission: 10th Aug, 2021
- Date for Commencement of classes: September 2021