KMU Admissions for BS programs session 2021 will be announced in 2nd week of October, 2021. Currently Registration for centralized test of KMU Admissions in constituent as well as affiliated institutes has been started. Last date to apply for registration of centralized test is 20th September, 2021.
KMU Admissions – Undergraduate
Khyber Medical University is only Public Sector Medical University in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. KMU offers admissions in more than 20 different BS Programs. These includes programs belongs to BS Paramedics, BS Nursing and Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Because of the only public sector medical university in KP province, student’s after not getting placed in medical colleges, have second priority is to get admission in KMU. That’s why there is huge competition in BS Programs as well.
KMU Centralized Admission Test for AHS
KMU Centralized Admission Test is compulsory to get admission in allied health sciences at KMU Constituent and affiliated colleges. Registration of Test is started on 23rd August, 2021 and last date of registration is 20th September, 2021. Test will be conducted on 10th October, 2021
Read More here: Registration for KMU Centralized Admission Test
- FSc/HSSC Pre Medical or Equivalent
- At least 50% marks in FSc/HSSC or equivalent for Allied Health Sciences Programs
- At least 60% marks in FSc/HSSC or equivalent for DPT
How to Apply for KMU Admissions in AHS
- Download Application Form from KMU Website. There is separate form for each constituent institute.
- Fill your basic information, contact details and qualifications.
- Choose the disciplines you want to apply for.
- Download Deposit slip from KMU Website.
- Deposit Application Processing Fee in any branch of MCB Bank.
- Submit application in any near by KMU Constituent Institutes.
- Don’t forget to keep student copy of Bank Deposit slip with you.
- Wait for Merit List on KMU official Website.
Keep visiting this post, we will update it as soon as the admissions are announced. Detailed procedure and merit lists will be discussed here.