Online Apply KMU Admissions in BS/DPT programs for session 2022 is yet to be announced. Online apply will start from 12th Sept, 2022. Last date to apply is 30th Sept 2022. Candidates must appear in KMU CAT 2022 to be eligible for apply in KMU BS Admissions.
KMU CAT Registration 2022 For Admissions in any BS discipline in KMU constituent and affiliated KMU Centralised admission Test is compulsory. Registration for KMU CAT 2022 is already started. For registration please read this article. KMU CAT Registration 2022
KMU Admissions – Undergraduate
Khyber Medical University is only Public Sector Medical University in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. KMU offers admissions in more than 20 different BS Programs. These includes programs belongs to BS Paramedics, BS Nursing and Doctor of Physical Therapy.
Because of the only public sector medical university in KP province, student’s after not getting placed in medical colleges, have second priority is to get admission in KMU. That’s why there is huge competition in BS Programs as well.
- FSc/HSSC Pre Medical or Equivalent
- At least 50% marks in FSc/HSSC or equivalent for Allied Health Sciences Programs
- At least 60% marks in FSc/HSSC or equivalent for DPT
- Must appeared in KMU-CAT 2022
How to Apply for KMU Admissions in AHS
- Visit KMU BS Admission portal bsadmissions.kmu.edu.pk
- Create Account using Email ID and Password.
- Fill basic personal and academic details.
- Preview your application and submit.
- Download the auto generated fee deposit slip.
- Deposit application fee in any branch of Bank of Khyber.
- Log into your account after 24 hours to check payment verification.
- Keep original deposit slip with yourself and bring it on interview day.
- No need to send documents. Documents will be required at the time of interview.
- Wait for Merit List on KMU official Website.
Keep visiting this post, we will update it as soon as the admissions are announced. Detailed procedure and merit lists will be discussed here.