If you want to find your merit aggregate for upcoming admissions 2021, you are at the right place. Using KMU Aggregate Calculator you can calculate your aggregate for MBBS/BDS Admissions in Khyber Medical University.
As per PMC Admissions Regulations, National Medical & Dental Colleges Admissions Test (NMDCAT) is compulsory for admission in MBBS/BDS through out the country.
Candidate not only need to appear in NMDCAT, but have to pass it as well, in order to become eligible for admission in MBBS/BDS in both Public and Private Medical Colleges in Pakistan.
According to PMC Admission Regulations at least 50% of weightage must be given to NMDCAT in admissions. The rest of 50% will be decided by provincial govt.
KMU Aggregate Formula
- Matric or Equivalent Weightage: 10%
- FSc/HSSC or Equivalent Weightage: 40%
- NMDCAT Test Weightage: 50%
- Marks obtained in Matric or Equivalent divide by total marks and multiply by 10 => (Matric Obt/Matric Total) x 10
- Marks obtained in HSSC or Equivalent divide by total marks and multiply by 50 => (FSc Obt/FSc Total) x 40
- Marks obtained in NMDCAT divide by 210 and multiply by 50 => (NMDCAT Marks/210) x 50
- Add value from point 1, point 2 and point 3.
KMU Aggregate Calculator
Use the below calculator to find your aggregate for admission in KMU MBBS/BDS 2021.