KMU CAT Islamabad will be conducted separately for admissions in Khyber Medical University, Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad (KMU IHS Islamabad). Since students from all provinces are eligible to get admission in KMU Islamabad Campus, so separate KMU CAT ISB will be conducted for admissions.
KMU CAT Islamabad Registration
KMU CAT ISB registration will start from 5th August, 2022 and the process will end on 4th September, 2022. KMU CAT Islamabad will be conducted on 18th September, 2022.
KMU CAT ISB will be conducted in Islamabad, however if candidates from other cities exceed 200, then a separate test center will be allocated in that city.
KMU CAT ISB Eligibility Criteria
- All Pakistani/ AJ&K, Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply.
- A Candidate who have passed Fsc Pre-Medical or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% marks for Nursing and Paramedics and 60% marks for DPT.
How to Apply for KMU CAT ISB Registration
- The candidates shall apply online through KMU CAT ISB portal https://catisb.kmu.edu.pk and create account using CNIC or Form B.
- Fill in the basic details and qualifications.
- Generate Challan form of MCB Bank and Print for Fee submission of 3000/- Rs in any MCB Bank.
- Upload copy of paid challan form and check account verification after 2 working days.
- Verified candidates shall have to download and print their roll numbers slips week before Test date.
Schedule of Process
|Start Date of KMU CAT ISB Registration||5th August, 2022|
|Last Date of KMU CAT ISB Registration||4th September, 2022|
|KMU CAT ISB Test Date||18th September, 2022|
KMU CAT ISB Registration Link
The candidates shall apply online through https://catisb.kmu.edu.pk
KMU IHS Islamabad Campus Programs
Khyber Medical University, Institute of Health Sciences, Islamabad Campus offers the following programs
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT 5 Years)
- BS Nursing, BSN
- BS Medical Lab Technology
- BS Anaesthesia Technology
- BS Cardiology Technology
- BS Radiology Technology
- BS Cardiac Perfusion Technology
- BS Emergency Care
- BS Respiratory Therapy / ICU
- BS Surgical Technology
- BS Dental Technology
- BS Public Health
- BS Human Nutrition
- BS Vision Sciences
- BS Speech and Language Pathology