KMU Institute of Paramedical Sciences (KMU IPMS) is constituent institute of Khyber Medical University, Peshawar. It is located near Peshawar Motorway Interchange, Duranpur.
KMU IPMS offers admission in 11 different disciplines. It also has sub-campuses in different cities of KP.
KMU IPMS Admissions
Every year KMU IPMS offers admissions in the month of September/October more than 10 disciplines. Admissions are based on KMU Centralized Admissions Test for both constituent and affiliated institutes.
Based on Matric, FSc/HSSC and Test marks aggregate merit are calculated for admission in KMU IPMS.
- FSc/HSSC Pre-Medical
- At least 50% Marks in FSc/HSSC
- Must appear in KMU Centralised Admission Test for Admissions
Admission Test Weightage
Merit is calculated based Matric/O-Levels, FSc/HSSC/A-Levels and KMU Centralised Admission Test Marks.
- Matric or Equivalent = 10%
- FSc/HSSC or Equivalent = 50%
- KMU Admission Test = 40%
KMU IPMS BS Paramedics Programs Fee Structure
All these BS Programs are semester system having 4 Years duration. There are total 8 semesters. Fee for all BS Programs are around 47,000/- Rupees per semester.
Following BS Programs KMU IPMS offers
- BS Medical Lab Technology
- BS Dental Technology
- BS Anaesthesia Technology
- BS Cardiology Technology
- BS Radiology Technology
- BS Surgical Technology
- BS Emergency Technology
- BS Respiratory Therapy & Incentive Care Technology
- BS Renal Dialysis Technology
- BS Cardiac Perfusion Technology
- BS Neurophysiology Technology
Also Read: KMU BS Nursing Admissions
KMU IPMS Address?
KMU IPMS is Located in Duranpur near Peshawar Motorway Interchange.
KMU IPMS Contact?