Recently Pakistan Medical Commission has published MDCAT Guidelines for students appearing in Medical and Dental Colleges Admission Test (MDCAT 2021).
What need to bring with yourself on Test day for verification purposes?
MDCAT Guidelines 2021
Students are required to bring print out of their roll numbers, that has been already emailed to them. Along with Roll number a separate verification document is required as well.
Also Read: MDCAT Registration 2021 and Syllabus
Verification Document For MDCAT
All MDCAT students are required to bring valid and original verification document. Students are required to bring only one document from below documents.
- National Identity Card (CNIC)
- NADRA Smart Card/Juvenile Card. If you do not have smart card, please bring the original slip from NADRA with your details along with Father’s Original CNIC and Original Matriculation or Intermediate mark sheet with Photo ID.
- Original Form-B will be accepted as special provision along with Father’s Original CNIC and Original Matriculation or Intermediate mark sheet with Photo ID.
- No Phones, calculators or any other electronic device will be allowed at exam centres.
- COVID-19 SOP’s should be strictly followed inside and outside exam centres. Make sure you wear masks and keep social distancing.
Also Read: Best Medical Colleges in Islamabad
List of Medical Colleges in KPK (Public and Private Sector)