MDCAT Registration 2021 has been started. Last date to apply online is 15th July, 2021. Recently Pakistan Medical has announced the process of mdcat registration 2021. The registration process is online as usual.
Previously PMC has announced formal registration of students for MDCAT 2021, in order to get an idea of the number of students shows interest in attempting MDCAT 2021, which required very basic info for registration. But now they have officially announced the registration process.
In this article, we are going to explain how to register for MDCAT 2021, the information required for MDCAT Registration 2021 and Eligibility Criteria.
Before digging in deep, it is important to mention that, this year MDCAT is going to be held online on computer. By online, it doesn’t mean, that candidate will attempt the Test from home. It will be inside Test Centres as before, but instead of manual attempt, it will be attempted on Computer.
Also Read: List of KPK Medical Colleges
How to Register for MDCAT 2021
If you are not yet registered, navigate to PMC Website and register yourself as soon as possible. Following are the steps for MDCAT Registration 2021.
- Create Account on PMC MDCAT 2021 portal using the following link. https://mdcat.pmc.gov.pk/Account/Signup
Enter Full Name, Father Name, CNIC/Form-B Number, Mobile Number, Email and Password and click ‘Signup’.
- Verification email should be received at your Email Address while signing up. Log on to that Email Address and check for verification email from PMC. Click on ‘Verify Account’.
- Login using your email and password on the following link. https://mdcat.pmc.gov.pk/Account/Login
- Complete your details by adding your address, city of residence, domicile city and issuance of domicile, institute from where you HSSC, Examination centre either in Pakistan or Abroad and uploading Passport size Photo. Click Save, to proceed to Payment.
- Once you proceed to payment, there are two options for payment, either paying through Debit/Credit card and MCB Bank Challan. Use the method which ever is feasible for you. Registration Fee is 6,000 Pakistani Rupees.
- You can always login to your PMC Account to edit the details. Name, Father Name and CNIC can not be changed, so fill in carefully.
- Once MDCAT Registration 2021 is completed, you will receive your roll number on screen.
- Further Details about Test Date and Centre will be emailed to you after 15th July 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for PMC MDCAT 2021
- Candidate has Obtained HSSC or Equivalent qualification
- Candidate has obtained 65% Marks in HSSC or Equivalent qualification.
- Candidate has studied Biology, Chemistry and Physics or Maths in HSSC or Equivalent qualification.
How to Choose Test Date and Centre for MDCAT 2021
This year National MDCAT is going to be online on computers in different centres through out the country and even in some of foreign countries as well, so the process will last for 30 days as announced by PMC.
National MDCAT is going to held from 30th Aug 2021 to 30th September 2021. Now how to choose which date is best to appear?
As PMC announced in Press Conference on 4th June 2021, that they are going to allow to choose Test Centre as well as the Test Dates between 3 different dates. Currently there is option to choose Test Centres and Dates so far. This will officially be communicated through emails, after the last date of registration i-e 15th July 2021.
After the last date of MDCAT Registration 2021, candidate will be able to choose between the Test Dates provided by PMC to every student.
MDCAT 2021 Syllabus
MDCAT Syllabus has already uploaded by PMC on official website. For the first time logical reasoning questions are included in Test. Although very less questions are added from Logical section, but it will be challenging for Pre-Medical Students and will be a game changer.
MDCAT Syllabus. Download here
Also Read: 3 Top Private Medical Colleges in KPK
Questions Break Down Per Subject
Total questions are 210. Time duration has been increased from 3 hours to 3.5 hours (210 Minutes). Passing marks are 65%.
- Biology = 68
- Chemistry = 56
- Physics = 56
- English = 20
- Logical Reasoning = 10
Frequently Asked Questions
Last date for MDCAT Registration 2021?
Last date to apply is 15th July, 2021.
MDCAT 2021 Test Date?
From 30th August to 30th September, 2021.
Is there Negative Marking in MDCAT?
No, there is no negative marking.
Total Number of Questions in MDCAT?
Total 210 MCQs.