NUMS Admission for MBBS BDS will start in 3rd week of October 2021. Merit will be displayed in November and commencement of classes from December. NUMS Entry Test is scheduled on 3rd October, 2021. As soon as result of NUMS Entry Test is declared, NUM Admissions 2021 for MBBS and BDS will start.
NUMS Admission 2021
NUMS is one of the prestigious medical university of Pakistan. NUMS has its own constituent institutes as well as affiliated medical colleges.
Students through out the country aim for getting admission in NUMS. NUMS institutes are all with good rankings among the medical institutes in Pakistan.
NUMS admission in MBBS and BDS are based on NUMS Entry Test. As per PMC regulations 50% of Entrance Test weightage should be given to calculate merit.
How to Apply for NUMS Admission
Application process for NUMS admission will be online through NUMS Website.
- Create Account on NUMS Admissions website
- Fill your basic information
- Add your qualifications (Matric/FSc Marks)
- Choose the colleges/institutes you are interested to get admission
- Generate deposit slip and make payment in HBL Bank.
Calculate your NUMS Aggregate using NUMS Aggregate Calculator for MBBS/BDS Admissions 2021.
NUMS Fee Structure
Following is NUMS fee for its constituent colleges.
- Tuition Fee = 220,000 Pkr Per Year for National Students
- Tuition Fee = 12000 USD($) Per Year for Foreign Nationals
NUMS have both constituent and affiliated medical colleges. There are four constituent colleges of NUMS.
- Army Medical College
- Armed Forces Post Graduate Medical Institute
- College of Nursing, AFPGMI
- Army College of Veterinary Sciences
NUMS have the following affiliated medical colleges.
- CMH-Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry
- Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences
- Wah Medical College
- HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila
- Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences
- CMH Institute of Medical Sciences Bahawalpur
- CMH Kharian Medical College
Also Read: Best Private Medical Colleges in KPK