- May 21, 2020 at 10:29 am #73
After the closure of some of Medical/Dental colleges by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM & DC).
- What will happen next?
- Either the students will shifted to other colleges?
- If yes, what will be the process?
- Other colleges are capable enough to take more students?
- Only 1st year students or rest of students will be shifted too?
Lets discuss about all above mentioned questions in this thread.
- May 21, 2020 at 6:02 pm #82Mujtaba HadiParticipant
Can you suggest that a student shall wait for the shifting process or he/she must start preparation for the next Entrance test, these days.
- May 21, 2020 at 6:11 pm #83
I think those with low FSc score can still opt for admissions if offered, as they may have hard time getting admission in future. Others can wait for next year.
Note: That’s my opinion only. Everyone have the right to accept or deny the offer.
- May 21, 2020 at 7:45 pm #91
Sir g jaisa kai court nai ban colleges ko stay deya or pmdc ko re inspection ka order dai dya toh ab apkai khyal saii yai inspection jaldi hogai matlab ise mahenai mai joga yai phir bohot time kaiga? Or colleges close honai or shifting kai kitai chance hai apkai khyal sai
- May 21, 2020 at 7:49 pm #95
Normally inspection takes a lot of time, but this time its different case. I think it will be quick enough and they will get relief.
- May 21, 2020 at 7:53 pm #100
Sir matlab medical colleges kai open rehnai kai chances zyada hai ya kam ? Is saal inspecton kai baad bhe inai relif mil sakte hai?
- May 21, 2020 at 8:04 pm #104
I think is saal open rahe or jo admitted students hain wo wahi rahay tu theak hai. Otherwise it will create a lot of problems.
- May 21, 2020 at 8:11 pm #109
Dear Shahzad… When the fee refund for public sector medical colleges will be processed..it’s since January that we are waiting for refund from KMU.
2ndly, what is the last merit no. Of MBBS for open and self finance..
- May 21, 2020 at 8:17 pm #111
Sir g bas sirf da dai khabare wait kom che taso post okai che mong kha colleges ta shift kai.?
- May 21, 2020 at 8:21 pm #112
@Mohsin, haha lets see che se kege.
@Mohammad, Last when i checked most of them were refunded, and the remaining cheques were ready. I hope yours will be prepared too.
- May 21, 2020 at 8:45 pm #116
Asslamoalikum sir as you know I asked this question many times from u but sorry to say actually i want to shift in fmc but as it is stopped at 1312 and my serial no is 1318 .so I need to get inform about vacant in fmc ,wmc currently.tnks
- May 21, 2020 at 8:59 pm #120
Wsalam, Yes I know, I remember your merit number. Currently there is not seat above your merit number. As soon as any got vacant, I will let you know. You have good chances to shift inshaAllah.
- May 21, 2020 at 9:24 pm #122
@Shahzad.. Thanks for your reply…
Can you share the Last MBBS merit# for open & self MBBS in public sector…and further there is any chance of shifting in public sector medical colleges…
- May 21, 2020 at 9:40 pm #124
Thank u ? sir g .god bless u with much more happiness and jubilations on behalf of your kind behavior with students
- May 22, 2020 at 12:22 pm #138
Sir what about Peshawar medical college 50 seat??
- May 22, 2020 at 7:40 pm #140
@Mohammad, It was 926 in Open Merit and 572 in Self Finance Merit.
@Salman, thank you dear 🙂
@Affan, no idea, I will try to get info from them tomorrow.
- May 22, 2020 at 8:16 pm #142
Sir.. Private admissions vacant seats details??
- May 22, 2020 at 8:35 pm #143
Dear Shahzad…One last question
There is any chance of shifting in public sector medical colleges specially for MBBS…
- May 22, 2020 at 8:43 pm #144
@Asma, around 15 seats are vacant. I will soon share college wise details.
@Mohammad, very less chance.
- May 22, 2020 at 8:51 pm #145
If the merit come down, whether they will consider a student on list who have not opted for BDS. .
Sorry, i am bothering you again and again, and have already taken admission in private college MBBS..
- May 22, 2020 at 8:51 pm #146
Thanku sir shehzad
- May 22, 2020 at 9:44 pm #147
my merit no. is 884 any vaccant seat for me
- May 22, 2020 at 10:47 pm #148
Sir konsy serial number tk 15 seats vacant Hai
- May 23, 2020 at 8:29 am #149
@Mohammad, I don’t so. As only admitted students will be offered according to admission policy.
@Affan, 884 merit number in private list?
@Asma, 2690 merit number.
- May 23, 2020 at 12:54 pm #150
Okay sir… Sir 50 seats pmc ki kub ayn ge?
- May 23, 2020 at 3:35 pm #151
Dear Sir shahzad is there any chance of shifting on the remaining vacant seats of bds and when it will occur if have a chance ..tnks ❤️
- May 23, 2020 at 3:46 pm #152
- June 3, 2020 at 10:31 am #188
Can we refund??
- June 3, 2020 at 2:21 pm #189
Sir is there any vacant seat for mbbs currently in fmc wmc or above it plzz?
- June 3, 2020 at 2:30 pm #190
Not yet :/
- June 3, 2020 at 3:17 pm #192Dani KhanParticipant
Any update and result of PMC 50 seat hearing. Any further shifting for MBBS will process or not??
- June 4, 2020 at 9:43 am #195
Admission cancel kwly sho vs??
- June 5, 2020 at 10:56 am #200
Sir jesa ke aj bds ki shifting hoi to ab mbbbs or bds ka last merit number Kia ha?
- June 6, 2020 at 5:52 pm #203
MBBS 1926 or BDS abhi tk 2750.
- June 8, 2020 at 8:04 am #210Awais KhanParticipant
Plz If give any info about pmc seats?
- June 8, 2020 at 8:18 am #211
Wsalam, No news about PMC seats. Still pending in court :/
- June 8, 2020 at 3:24 pm #213baidiParticipant
dear sir shehzad do you have any info about HEC foreign mbbs seats . as Hec uploaded only 3 merit lists till now .any idea about further lists? and do tell me what will be done to these seats in case remained vacant??
will wait for your answer….
- June 8, 2020 at 5:44 pm #215
Normally when someone don’t give arrival to college or don’t deposit fee, they then fill the vacant seat in shifting. Like shifting lower merit college students to higher merit on vacant seats, and admit new students from waiting list.
- June 11, 2020 at 9:10 am #226
Sir kon konse medical college ban hoe hen?
- June 11, 2020 at 6:36 pm #227
15 colleges ki list HEC ne publish ki thi. But most of them have got stay order from courts.
- June 11, 2020 at 7:28 pm #229
Kpk ke kon konse the?
Or kia is saal un college me admission hn ge agr court un ko ban kr de ya un college ki seats kisi or medical college me increase ho jae gi?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.